Pest and Disease Diagnosis and Treatment
A vast array of pests and diseases exist that can impact on tree health and integrity.
Michael is professionally trained and experienced in tree pest and disease management, including Integrated Pest Management solutions that are safe, effective and environmentally friendly.
Where necessary, we work with colleagues to provide specialist tree diagnostic tests for internal decay using Picus Sonic Tomograph.
Our services include:
- Tree pest, disease and disorder assessment, diagnosis & treatment
- Tree vigor and health assessments (eg starch tests)
- Tree injection
- Tree root assessments
- Soil treatments, eg drenches, soil injection, de-compaction, fertiliser programs/nutrient supplementation
Together with colleagues we offer a full range of tree services:
- Tree pruning, eg crown thinning, remedial/restorative, selective, reduction and formative pruning
- Root barrier installation
- Tree removal (unwanted or hazardous trees)
- Tree transplanting
- Cabling & bracing
- Storm damage repair
- Tree planting
Click on the photos below for more information on our Pest and Disease Diagnosis and Treatment projects, or to discuss your project requirements please get in contact.